Setting Digital Signature Signing Certificate programmatically

Setting Digital Signature Signing Certificate programmatically

Post by itam » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:57:12

I'm trying to set MS Outlook Security from code / registry / whatever.
I want to control the Tools->Options->Security->Default Settings.
the purpose is to automate the process for the user.

Can anyone direct me to the configuration location?

10x

1. How to decrypt the S/MIME of a digital signed signature

Hi,

I can create an email message with digitaly signed easily in Outlook or
Netscape. However, when I received the digital signed  email through the web
mail interface, normal web mail cannot decode the S/MIME and verify the
signature.  Is there any web mail which can decode the S/MIME or encode the
S/MIME? Or is there any perl or java program can handle this?

Thanks!

2. roms

3. Reg: XML Digital Signature Signing and verification

4. how can I create a fancy letterhead (possibly envelope)

5. digital signature and certificates in xml

6. Amiga gets praise in national Canadian Computer magazine (TCP)

7. Programmatically Signing DLL

8. Cisco 761

9. Is digital signature strong enough for on-line banking?

10. Digital signature

11. REVIEW: "Digital Signatures", Mohan Atreya et al

12. Free digital signature??

13. Digital Signatures