Change Volume Serial Number

Post by Dictiona » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I need to change the VOLUME SERIAL NUMBER on one of NT partitions (vol
d:)?

Is there a way?

Thanks in advance

Change Volume Serial Number

Post by Ivo Naninc » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Why?
Do you have an illegal license?

--
$f
Best regards, and don't let the bits byte!

On the web site http://www.sysinternals.com/ you can find this utility.

--

Siemens Nixdorf Information Systems / CC OEC internet    /    0+3
Chaussee de Charleroi, 116   /    B-1060 Brussels    /    Belgium

1. HELP!: Does ZoneAlarm block reading/sending of Pentium III serial number in chip?!

Hi,

I have some questions:

1/ from outside: Does ZoneAlarm block outside attempts to read your PIII
serial number?

2/ but also, from inside: if you install software yourself that tries to
read your serial number and then wants to "phone it home" over the
internet, can ZoneAlarm prevent this from happening by blocking it?

3/ is ZoneAlarm the best choice for all the above, or do you recommend
another firewall?

I would really appreciate it if people with good knowledge about this
would be so kind to clarify this! Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Mike.

2. Prices wanted

3. Spinxwall Serial Number

4. RasAdminUserSetInfo throws exception when called for a newly created user

5. who can tell me the serial number of sessionwall-3,thanks!

6. Good Deal

7. serial numbers

8. Amigas in Atlanta?

9. Serial Number Desperate!!!!!!

10. Watchguard SOHO Feature Upgrade Serial Numbers

11. How can hackers really benefit from having your PIII/P4 serial number?!

12. VisualRoute by Datametrics sends serial number on startup

13. AZPR 3.21 serial number?