A SURVEY

Post by Kuvatbek Bapae » Tue, 13 Jan 1998 04:00:00

THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR USERS OF COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE,

Arizona State University is conducting a survey on Management Issues in
Computer Security/Anti-Virus Software Usage. We are kindly asking for
your participation which is completely voluntary. The survey web site
address is :

http://www.public.asu.edu/~kuv1965/agb/a.htm

Your contribution will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bapaev Kuvat
ASU

1. Request for Anonymous Survey Contacts

My name is Joe Pinder I am a final year Student a Leeds Metropolitan
University, England studying Business Information Systems.

I am trying to get a list of e-mail contacts together from
organisations of people who would be willing to take part in a
questionnaire that I am doing to support my dissertation. The subject
area is IT security, finding out if businesses are prepared for the
threats that are posed by attacks such as denial of service, viruses,
etc.. The questionnaire shouldn't take any more
than 5-10 minutes to complete, and will be mainly made up of one word
answers, as the information I wish to gain from this survey needs to be of
quantitative nature.  The questionnaire will be sent out within the next
two weeks.

The kinds of people that I am looking for to fill out the
questionnaire are those who work IT departments of companies in
a security capacity.

The questionnaire will also be of an anonymous nature.  So I do not need
to know either your name or what company you work for.

Would any body be interested in taking part?

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards
Joe Pinder

2. 3 hours to install SP2 via MSI and GroupPolicy

3. survey (repost) PRIVACY OF PATIENTS FILES IN HOSPITAL COMPUTERS

4. I want to grab a web site that is P/W protected (I have the P/W)

5. IDS Survey Participants Requested

6. Catalog: updating an index for a CD image

7. Request for Anonymous Survey Contacts

8. SURVEY+QUERY - Best practices in Security Event Correlation/Management (rule-based).

9. Security Survey - Win $100

10. NetVital Survey Results - Findings may surprise you

11. Survey of firewalls

12. Salary Survey Results