Sick joke

Post by Angela Valde » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:35:47

This email is NOT valid. Is anyone else having problems
with this person? I have received several of these over
the past several months. I wish someone would do something
about this. Picture would not show.

Subject: Please Look at picture and forward

Please pass this to everyone in your address book.

To All:
We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, S C who has
a 9 year old daughter that has been missing for 2 weeks.
Keep the picture moving on.  With luck on her side she
will be found.

I am asking you all,   begging you to please forward this
email
on to anyone and everyone you know,   PLEASE.    My 9 year
old girl, Penny Brown,   is missing.    She has been
missing for now two weeks.  It is still not too late.
Please help us.   If anyone anywhere
knows anything,   please contact me at:

I am including a picture of her.    All prayers are
appreciated!!
It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on.   If it was
your child,
you would want all the help you could get.

Thank you for your kindness.  Hopefully you can help us.

Friends are angels that lift us up when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly.

Sick joke

Post by Jaso » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 10:16:26

Quote:

> This email is NOT valid. Is anyone else having problems
> with this person? I have received several of these over
> the past several months. I wish someone would do something
> about this. Picture would not show.

LOL, so that's the latest variation of that classic. It makes the rounds
every couple of months I swear in one variation or another.  I bet the
ones who fall for it are the same who install the "update" from
microsoft that came in the email. :)

Jason

1. NTBackup - All files written as SPACES! SICK JOKE??

I'm trying to back up a lot of files from a couple Netware servers to my
workstation's hard drive.  Everything appeared to go well, and surprisingly
fast.

I restored some files and found that ALL THE FILES HAD BEEN WRITTEN TO THE
BACKUP FILE USING SPACE CHARACTERS!  The file sizes were the same, the
filenames were the same, but the contents were nothing but spaces!

What is going on here??  Our regular backup unit is dead and I HAVE to get
NTBackup working until we can get it replaced!

Sorry for yelling but it's been a very long and frustrating night...

2. AIC Path Not Found

3. SICK JOKE

4. Trouble shooting a M3, need schematics or help!!!!

5. Sick joke

6. A4000 Bang up to date. (UK)

7. Notes R5 -- Am I the target of a sick joke?

8. Invalid Page Fault starting Omnipage 9.0 for the first time

9. Some kind of sick joke

10. UPDATE: Sick Apple ][e.... (still sick)

11. Sick, plain sick

12. New Humor/joke mailing list Only Clean jokes