Can you close a port with ZA or BlackICE?

Can you close a port with ZA or BlackICE?

Post by BRY » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 05:54:57

Can you close a port with ZA or BlackICE?  How?

1. BlackIce / ZA or ZA / BlackIce?

I've recently gone broadband and used to run just ZoneAlarm.  I'd run
BlackIce Defender on a machine at work.

When the broadband came in I installed BlackIce on my PC so I'm now running
both.

THE QUESTION OF THE DAY IS:

In what order should they be loaded?  Currently ZA loads last.  Would it be
better if BlackIce loaded last?  Does it matter?  Who's on first (so to
speak)?

2. Removing secondary site problems

3. port knocking - use closed ports for authentication

4. M125 keyboard ,which one is best?

5. !!!!!!!! Security Cans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Configure X Input Devices

7. Any canned routines for passing encrypted passwords?

8. Console App code fails in a Service

9. Canned reports for SitePatrol??

10. Opening/Closing ports on Different Interfaces

11. <How do I close port 80 and still surf the internet?>

12. Firewall rule closed ALL but Port UDP 137 open

13. Closing Ports