Server firewall?

Post by Greg Yuzi » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:19:07

What should I use for my server firewall? It's also on a LAN which gives
internet to this computer, but I don't to buy an external one...any
suggestions?

Thanks.

Server firewall?

Post by Frank » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:47:39

Winroute Pro from http://kerio.com.  Great product.  I've been using it for
years.

-Frank

> What should I use for my server firewall? It's also on a LAN which gives
> internet to this computer, but I don't to buy an external one...any
> suggestions?

> Thanks.

Server firewall?

Post by Frank » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:11:57

http://www.kerio.com

-Frank

> Winroute Pro from http://kerio.com.  Great product.  I've been using it
for
> years.

> -Frank

> > What should I use for my server firewall? It's also on a LAN which gives
> > internet to this computer, but I don't to buy an external one...any
> > suggestions?

> > Thanks.

Server firewall?

Post by Berk S. Daemo » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 01:50:24

> What should I use for my server firewall? It's also on a LAN which gives
> internet to this computer, but I don't to buy an external one...any
> suggestions?

> Thanks.

www.openbsd.org

1. Wb Server / Database Server / Firewall

I am looking for a document to help justify the need for an
environment which consists of two separate machines for Web and
Database.

We want the web server to sit in the DMZ and the database server to
sit behind the firewall.  The customer is asking...why can't they just
exist on the same box?

The quick answer is that the 'split' environment is more secure,
providing greater protection to the data.  And this is important to
them.

Anyhow, as stated, I was looking to find something that would help me
justify this approach.  TIA.

2. Best NT Speccy Emulator?

3. Win2000 Server Firewall question

4. MSKERMIT V3.10 .ini file?

5. Sonicwall XPRS2 as a web server firewall?

6. How to hook-up a MicroSoft mouse to an Atari ST

7. Summary: NATS, proxy servers, firewalls

8. Invisible Hit Counters

9. NT 4.0 Beta 2 Server - Firewall

10. Proxy Server - Firewall

11. client / server firewall

12. Web Server Firewall

13. Recommends for Win2k Server firewall.