ZA Pro + ICS + win2kserver will not work ZA tech wont respond

ZA Pro + ICS + win2kserver will not work ZA tech wont respond

Post by Charli » Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:11:13

Hello, I have been trying to run ZA pro on a win2k server with ICS. I am on the

Followed the instructions on ZA's Site to the T.  I can not get this to work.
Every time I put ZA pro on it I lose and DNS resolution and cant get anywhere.

I even have to uninstall ZA to get DNS back

Does anyone have this working?  Please let me know how.

I sent a email to ZA tech support, how long does it take for them to get back to
you?

Thanks
Chalie

(remove nospam to reply)

1. Omg I have gone crazy help With ZA pro and win2kserver ICS

addresses from them, I was one of the first in my city to get cable
modem.  Setup is win2kserver with 2 nics in it one to cable modem the
other to local lan.  Once client with one nic connected to lan
 I have just installed win2kserver and have ICS running on it. one
client connected at this time.  everything seemed to be running fine
untill I put ZA Pro on the server...... now it has hosed up the client
and the server.  I have tried numerous things to no avail, I have read
ZA's little paragrahp on setting up ICS nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have this working?  I eventually would like to have 3
clients connected this way but i want some protection.

Do I need to run ZA Pro on all machines? or just the Server?

Thanks for your help
Charlie

2. CALENDAR: How to see many peoples appointments in ONE view ?

3. Switched from ZA to ZA Pro - FTP no longer works

4. FPGA '95 Symposium Advance Program

5. NetBIOS Datagram block in Win2kserver and ZA pro

6. Auto reply

7. ZA Pro 1.0122 to ZA Pro 2.688??

8. DBI-1.3[34] memory leak?

9. ZA 2.6 Pro vs. ZA 3.5 (Free) Reinstall Problems

10. What's the diff between ZA 2.6 and ZA Pro 2.6?

11. Question: ZA vs ZA Pro

12. ZA Pro needed for ICS?

13. ZA + ICS isn't working right!