Web report tool & Dynamic IP Addressing?

Web report tool & Dynamic IP Addressing?

Post by Shiela Peters » Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:11:26

How do syslog tools like WebEye (see link below) handle dynamic IP addressing?

http://www.ice-com.com/webeye/index.html

Post by Lisa Cade » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:40:56

> How do syslog tools like WebEye (see link below) handle dynamic IP addressing?

> http://www.ice-com.com/webeye/index.html

I'm currently using WebEye.  It's not too bad.  The graph you're
talking about only can provide aggregate info about where users are
surfing.  I spoke with ICE Consulting (the manufacturer) and they say
the next version may be able to provide user-specific surf info.  Hope
this helps.

Lisa