HELP! Mac/tap driver problem with Tiny Firewall

HELP! Mac/tap driver problem with Tiny Firewall

Post by Get there Fast » Wed, 29 Aug 2001 05:46:02

I had this prog on my system and for a while it worked like a charm,
untill I accidently deleted a few files from my system and now the
damn thing gives me the following fire driver error message:

Mac Transferdata: Invalid buffer tag

I tried everything, even re-installed win98 but the presistent error
message wont go. I'd appreciate if someone could explain what TAP is
and where/how I can get the missing driver? Your reply would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1. tcpip kernel driver with Tiny Personal Firewall

hi all.

I have installed tiny personal firewall (till now i used Zone Alarm) and
tiny firewall says me that 'tcpip kernel driver' wnats to connect internet.
Zone Alarm never notified me about this application. What is it? Hava I to
let it connect internet?? I use winXP.

Thx all

--

2. Which Sun 3 key is "Help"

3. tiny personal firewall and TDI driver failure

4. UDKs (Function keys) on VT320 - How?

5. Tiny reports tcpip kernal driver outgoing

6. string gadget

7. Driver help required for all Win Printers ..Please Help me!

8. client access licences

9. Kerio personal firewall 2.1b3 - VXD drivers problem

10. Help with firewall message (Tiny Personal Firewall)

11. How to detect phone tapping--please help

12. Tiny firewall vs Tiny Winroute

13. Gauntlet shim driver problem