approved sites in Internet Explorer

Post by Caro » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 05:02:08

I want to restrict the sites on work computers to certain
work sites that need to be accessed.  How do I set up IE 6
with the allowed sites but will also allow you to go to
links that they need to go to from those sites?

approved sites in Internet Explorer

Post by Henry Voight [MS » Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:09:49

You would need to figure out all of the linked sites, not an easy
solution....  Tell me more about the threat you are trying to mitigate.

Quote:> I want to restrict the sites on work computers to certain