1. NetBIOS Datagram?
So, every time I send of receive mail I get an alert in ZAP that the mail
server is trying to access my computer.
"The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (NetBIOS
Datagram) from 22.214.171.124 (NetBIOS Datagram)"
It is trying to access me on port 138. Is this ok? I thought that netbios
was part of my LAN and not to be exposed to the outside internet (I have
a DSL connection and 4 computers here at home on a LAN). I do know the
address is that of my ISP's mail server and I wouldn't mind including it
in my trusted sites, if it would make the mail move faster or something
like that. Is there a reason that I wouldn't want to do that?
Please reply in this forum; above address used only for absorbing spam.
2. What Do I Do With an ADODB.DataTypeEnum.adVariant ?
3. NetBIOS Datagram block in Win2kserver and ZA pro
4. Little funny story.
5. NAT for NetBIOS Datagram Headers?
6. Trying to allow file deletion but not folder deletion
7. Manual creating of single datagrams
8. ISDN and Prepress for sending large digital files.
9. UDP Datagrams (qasotichia ?)
10. Datagrams from 10.20.11.xx
11. UDP datagram?!
12. Firewalls - question about UDP datagrams on port 137
13. krnl386.exe datagram