Desktop Icon

Post by Ken » Wed, 02 Jan 2002 03:12:23

Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on a way to set up an icon on
the desktop that would activate a VB for applications
macro without having to hit alt-F11 and then F5?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Ken

1. OL98 desktop icon changed to Inbox icon

Hello,

    I use Outlook 98 version 8.5.5104.6 and love it.  Yesterday I
uninstalled my MS Plus and when I rebooted my Outlook 98 desktop icon was
not recognized, meaning there was no Outlook, no nothing for the picture.  I
decided to re-installed MS Plus and Outlook icon became my Inbox Icon.
    Now, I know I could just make another short cut but if you noticed that
by right clicking, and properties, on the desktop icon you will get Internet
accounts.  If I make an new icon on the desktop I will no longer have this
in my properties.  On the same note, if I right click, and properties, as I
would for a different icon and try to "change icon" this cannot be done.
    So, is there anyone out there that knows how I can change my Outlook
icon back to the Outlook icon that is supposed to be there?

Thanks,
Rick

2. port

3. Strange desktop icon keeps appearing....

4. copying files

5. Outlook desktop Icon is different than it was

6. linking Access to Frontpage!!! How?

7. Outlook desktop icon "hard wired"?

8. How to change the excel title bar display

9. Outlook 2000 Desktop Icon Missing Graphics

10. Outlook 97 won't open from desktop icon

11. Rundll32.exe Error on Outlook2002 Desktop Icon

12. Outlook2002 desktop icon

13. Wrong Desktop Icon