Access Database - DAMAGED!!!!!

Post by Andorinha S/A-New » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Access Database - DAMAGED!!!!!

Hi!!
Our database in Access of Office 97/Pro,
it presented the following message after a failure of the hardware:
"The database ' C:\ANDXXX.MDB ' it needs to be repaired or
it is not a database " file. Perhaps you or another user have left Microsoft
Access unexpectedly
while a database Microsoft Access was open. Do you want that him Microsoft
Access tries to repair the database?

When being answered Yes... THE following message Comes back...

" The database ' C:\ANDXXX.MDB ' it cannot be repaired or it is not a file
of
 database Microsoft Access ".

We already tried:
 Repair with JetComp - Fail...
 Repair with method RepairDatabase of JetEngine the VB5 - Fail...

We are needing Urgent help!!!

Hugs

Valter Ap Bercelli

Access Database - DAMAGED!!!!!

Post by michk » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Answered in another newsgroup.... please do not multipost messages this way
into multiple groups!

--
?MichKa
(insensitive fruitarian)

random junk of dubious value, a multilingual website, the
54-language TSI Form/Report to Data Access Page Wizard,
and lots of replication "stuff" at http://www.trigeminal.com/

?

> Access Database - DAMAGED!!!!!

> Hi!!
> Our database in Access of Office 97/Pro,
> it presented the following message after a failure of the hardware:
> "The database ' C:\ANDXXX.MDB ' it needs to be repaired or
> it is not a database " file. Perhaps you or another user have left
Microsoft
> Access unexpectedly
> while a database Microsoft Access was open. Do you want that him Microsoft
> Access tries to repair the database?

> When being answered Yes... THE following message Comes back...

> " The database ' C:\ANDXXX.MDB ' it cannot be repaired or it is not a file
> of
>  database Microsoft Access ".

> We already tried:
>  Repair with JetComp - Fail...
>  Repair with method RepairDatabase of JetEngine the VB5 - Fail...

> We are needing Urgent help!!!

> Hugs

> Valter Ap Bercelli

1. Access Database - DAMAGED!!!!!

[...]

2. I hope this works now

3. Passing built in constants as variants

4. Password Directories on IIS

5. negative time format in Excel

6. Access Database - DAMAGED!!!!! - Andorinha S.A. - (Bercelli) - Brazil

7. Error opening Database (Database damaged)

8. Rescure damaged Access Database

9. Opening damaged/corrupted Access 97 databases

10. Access 97 Database Damaged.