Package and deployment wizard

Post by Darl Rodrigue » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I am trying to get acquainted with the package and deployment wizard and
tried to deploy a small program using runtime version.  It indicated a
successful set-up but when i opened the program, it doesn't show anything
even if the file size indicates 1,744KB. I might have missed something in my
process along the way.

Any ideas, please?

Darl

Package and deployment wizard

Post by James » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

What d'you mean it does not show anything, did you include a startup form
(Tools, Startup)?

Quote:> Hello,