Printing each page in a pivot table chart?

Printing each page in a pivot table chart?

Post by stelmar9 » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:51:02

Is there an easier way for user to print each page in a pivot table chart
than selecting each page item and printing individually?

Printing each page in a pivot table chart?

Post by Debra Dalgleis » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:20:03

This may be faster:
From the PivotTable menu on the PivotTable toolbar, choose Show Pages.
Select a Page field, then click OK
This will create a worksheet for each page field item
Select all these sheets, then print.
You can delete these sheets after printing.

> Is there an easier way for user to print each page in a pivot table chart
> than selecting each page item and printing individually?

1. Changing the pivot table current page based on the current page in another pivot table

I am wanting change the current pivot table page on one worksheet to what I
choose for my current page in another pivot table on another worksheet (all
in the same workbook, both pivot table based off the same source data). I'm
by no means proficient with VBA, but I took a stab at it all the same.
Following is my code:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetCalculate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Dim PCGState As String

PCGState = Worksheets("Selections").PivotTables("Primary_Comparison_Group").
_
    PivotFields("STATE").CurrentPage

If Worksheets("Primary
Utilization").PivotTables("PCGUtilization").PivotFields("STATE"). _
    CurrentPage <> PCGState Then
    Worksheets("Primary
Utilization").PivotTables("PCGUtilization").PivotFields("STATE"). _
        CurrentPage = PCGState
End If

End Sub

When I run the code, I get a run time error 1004, saying "Unable to get the
Pivotfields property of the PivotTable class." The debug points me to the
IF-THEN statement. I'm not exactly sure what this message means, nor how to
correct the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don

2. Type not supported in VB

3. How to show only Page Field for pivot table with pivot chart?

4. Bar of Pie chart

5. Coloring part of a cell formula

6. Excel 2000 Charting from a Pivot Table w/o creating a Pivot Chart

7. Outlook Express Freebie Backup

8. Show Pivot Chart, not Pivot Table

9. Pivot Table to Normal (Not Pivot) chart in Excel 2000 from Access application

10. Regular Charts Multi-Sourced Pivot & Non Pivot Tables

11. put pivot chart on same worksheet as pivot table

12. Pivot Table and Pivot Chart Report