Automatically updating several calendars from one source

Automatically updating several calendars from one source

Post by Paul Madav » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:17:22

Help!!!

Running Office 2k on exchange 2k server.

I have a group of people that need to have their calendars
regularly updated to match the calendar of one individual,
without losing their own calendar entries.

Anybody know how?

1. Several append queries to update several fields in one new record

Hi,

    I've been having some trouble with this, so any help would be greatly
appreciated.  I've imported a table into Access and am trying to use 7
append queries to update a different field in one new record.  The queries
all use similar fields from a different table.  The queries give me counts
of an autonumber field I added to the table.  I then want to place each
number in it's corresponding column on a new record from the append queries.
The problem is, is that instead of placing the numbers all one one line,
they appear staggered.

For example, instead of looking like this:

21 21 21 21 21 51 68

They look like this:

21
    21
        21
            21
                21
                    51

I need to find a way to get the numbers to all be on one line, instead of
adding a new record for each append query.  I have them running one after
another in a macro, but they appear like that.  Since they share criteria
with matching fields, combining them together screws up all the criteria and
I get 0's instead of the numbers I want.  Am I going about this the right
way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremy

2. Input Box

3. Automatic Publishing of Several Private Calendars to one Public Calendar?

4. Importing to Outlook from Lotus Approach

5. How can I automatically update appts in one public calendar to another?

6. What is the value of Not 1?

7. Importing several sheets in one problem (source provided)

8. Insert conditional field

9. Update/Append query - updating/appending two Access tables from one source table

10. Automatically spanning tasks over several days in Calendar

11. Merging one calendar item with another calendar item, making one calendar item..

12. Select one of several tables in a query automatically?

13. How do you update one calendar with another calendar?