Opening attachements

Post by Roberto Chamorr » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 04:57:27

Hi.

I have a question regarding attachemnets:

Can I open an attachement by just cliking on it? or am I forced to doble
click on it and select the launch option.

Roberto

Opening attachements

Post by news.earthlink.ne » Wed, 07 Feb 2001 04:13:30

You can also right-click and select "Launch".

>Hi.

>I have a question regarding attachemnets:

>Can I open an attachement by just cliking on it? or am I forced to doble
>click on it and select the launch option.

>Roberto

1. Notes 5 : why HTML mail is displayed as an attachement ?

Greatings from Paris !

Since our company migrated our servers to Notes 5 (from 4.6), we receive any
HTML mail (sent w/o Notes) as an attachement, which is always named
"C.html". This is very un friendly.

Does there is a preference setting on the server or client to see HTML
messages the right way (like classic Notes messages) ??

It was OK with Notes 4.x server and we use both V4 and V5 clients.

Thanks for any help
- Jean-Claude

2. M$ Leading buyers astray with Windows CE lack of compatibility!

3. Create Attachement

4. mmdevldr.vxd is bad - Please help!!

5. Mail with attachement not delivered

6. Will they go back to work

7. Mail with attachement from Apple Mac are destroyed

8. Where to start?

9. Attachements.

10. uuencode attachements

11. mail attachements could not be opend

12. Notes (attachement)

13. Sending a mail including an attachement via Delphi?