Agent will not run on '...' unless AMgr_DisableMailLookup ini variable is set to 1.

Agent will not run on '...' unless AMgr_DisableMailLookup ini variable is set to 1.

Post by Tob » Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:22:40

Hi,

I have written a Lotus Notes agent using Lotus Script. In the Lotus
Domino Designer I set this agent to run on "After New Mail Has
Arrived". When I right click on the Agent (in the Lotus Domino
Designer) and select "Test" I get the following message:

[...]
Agent will not run on '...' unless AMgr_DisableMailLookup ini variable
is set to 1.
[...]

I edited the notes.ini (under C:\Notes\notes.ini)and added the entry:
AMgr_DisableMailLookup=1

This seems to have no effect - still the Agent is not run after new
Mail arrives. I have no problems starting it manually from the Lotus
Notes Actions menu.

The agent is running on a local database.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks!

Tobi

Agent will not run on '...' unless AMgr_DisableMailLookup ini variable is set to 1.

Post by Tim Mohrl?n » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:25:15

The setting must be in NOTES.INI on the server, and you probably have to
bounce the Domino for the setting to become effective.

What version of Domino are you running?  I thought the need for that INI
parameter went away with one of the R5 releases.  Maybe not.

(remove NO_JUNK_MAIL_)

Quote:> Hi,

> I have written a Lotus Notes agent using Lotus Script. In the Lotus
> Domino Designer I set this agent to run on "After New Mail Has
> Arrived". When I right click on the Agent (in the Lotus Domino
> Designer) and select "Test" I get the following message:

> [...]
> Agent will not run on '...' unless AMgr_DisableMailLookup ini variable
> is set to 1.
> [...]

> I edited the notes.ini (under C:\Notes\notes.ini)and added the entry:
> AMgr_DisableMailLookup=1

> This seems to have no effect - still the Agent is not run after new
> Mail arrives. I have no problems starting it manually from the Lotus
> Notes Actions menu.

> The agent is running on a local database.

> Any ideas about this?

> Thanks!

> Tobi

1. 'Object Variable Not Set' HELP

GuysNGals, I need another pair of eyes here. My code follows below in the
PostOpen event of a form that retrieves a value on a field and presents a
dialog. It works the 1st time but when I go back to the mainframeset and
click on the button to open the form again I get 'Object Variable Not Set'.
The debugger stops on var = doc.IwantWholeUserName.... I'm blind...what am I
missing ?..Thanks ahead of time...

Sub Postopen(Source As Notesuidocument)
 Dim boxtype As Long, answer As Integer
 Dim workspace As New notesuiworkspace
 Dim uidoc As notesuidocument
 Dim doc As NotesDocument
 Dim var As Variant
 Set uidoc=workspace.CurrentDocument
 Set doc=uidoc.Document
 boxtype& =  MB_YESNOCANCEL + MB_ICONQUESTION
 var = doc.IwantWholeUserName
 answer% = Messagebox ("If INCORRECT then select NO to have a note sent so
that it can be corrected, otherwise choose YES or CANCEL" _
  , boxtype&, "I show that your immediate Supervisor is " & var(0))

End Sub

2. Mouse not working - Can i set it to not remove itself on boot, if it is not there ?

3. Using Forall: 'Object variable not set'

4. keyboard remapping program wanted!!

5. 'Object variable not set' error in lotusscript

6. DCTV on A1200?

7. 'Object Variable Not Set' Help

8. Midi file question: sound card problem?

9. Set to 'Response' , yet doesn't return 'true' with @IsResponseDoc????

10. A newbie's question : Object variable not set

11. Forall stmt: 'Object variable not defined'

12. AMgr: Agent 'Daily Report Agent aaDailyReportAgent' in 'reports.nsf' does not have proper execution access, cannot be run

13. schedule manager and ''$BusyName' not found'