Problem notes 5.01 to 5.04 inbox view

Post by vailmo » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hello !

Could anyone help me about problem on Lotus Notes client and inbox view. I
have severals servers in 5.01 and client in 5.01 german, dutch, english and
5.03 French. For few days now i have updated on of my domino server
(faxserver) in 5.04 French. 3 days later all client all around subsidiary
german, english, dutch and french have the same problem, all memos arrives
in mailbox and nothing appears in inbox, but if you look in all documents
you can see your memos.

    It seems due to this update there's something wrong in ntf base,
mail50.ntf i suppose ?

Why inbox view doesn't work anymore ?!!

Even on client when i refresh database structure, nothing more ;-((

What can i do to retrieve and restore inbox view ?

Thanks for all

1. Problem in inbox view 5.01 to 5.04

Hello !

Could anyone help me about problem on Lotus Notes client and inbox view. I
have severals servers in 5.01 and client in 5.01 german, dutch, english and
5.03 French. For few days now i have updated on of my domino server
(faxserver) in 5.04 French. 3 days later all client all around subsidiary
german, english, dutch and french have the same problem, all memos arrives
in mailbox and nothing appears in inbox, but if you look in all documents
you can see your memos.

    It seems due to this update there's something wrong in ntf base,
mail50.ntf i suppose ?

Why inbox view doesn't work anymore ?!!

Even on client when i refresh database structure, nothing more ;-((

What can i do to retrieve and restore inbox view ?

Thanks for all

2. Question regarding Tapi.h...

3. PROBLEMS with : Notes 5.01 B

4. WTB: HP-UX 9.xx on DAT for 425t (UK only)

5. Rules problem lotus notes v 5.04

6. pop up alert kerio

7. Anyone have Notes API, Notes 4.5 Client and Borland C 5.01 working?

8. Help with Hazeltine 1500 Wanted

9. Rules problem Lotus Notes v 5.04

10. Problem with Notes 5.04 on Win 2000

11. Rules problem Lotus Notes v 5.04

12. Expert advise - Mail open relay in Notes 5.01

13. ID Problem - Domino 5.04 on SuSE Linux 6.4