Cannot run an application successfully

Post by Simon Cha » Sat, 21 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I copied an application consisting several databases that provides web
access, and I found some problems when running that application. I am sure
that that application runs smoothly before being copied to my PC.

Problem 1 : After clicking a button to load the address book via
javascript(), the domino server lists the following error message:
1999/08/20 06:11:38 PM  HTTP Web Server: Lotus Notes Exception - Incorrect

[/ORG.NSF/StaffAddress?OpenForm]

Problem 2 : While an agent is supposed to load/store data from/to file, the
domino server lists the following error message:
1999/08/20 06:14:37 PM  HTTP Web Server: Lotus Notes Exception - The Address
Book does not contain a cross certificate capable of validating the public
key.
[/DESIGN.NSF/(ExportFormSpecWeb)?OpenAgent&undefined]

Please tell me what was going wrong, and how to solve the above-mentioned
problems. Thanks!

1. Cannot run an application through browser

Dear all,
    I am new to Lotus Notes. I face a problem, would anyone kindly help me?

    I downloaded an application that can be accessed through browser. When I
run it, I face a problem. When I click a button that would invoke an agent
to load/store data from/to a local file, the Domino server listed the
following error message:

1999/08/20 06:14:37 PM  HTTP Web Server: Lotus Notes Exception - The Address
Book does not contain a cross certificate capable of validating the public
key. [/DESIGN.NSF/(ExportFormSpecWeb)?OpenAgent&undefined]

    Would you mind telling me what's going wrong? Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
    Simon

2. SHLWAPI.DLL is not my friend

3. Cannot run an application

4. Where can we find the downloadable 3501-firmware?

5. Someone successfully running InterNotes News?

6. c++ code under NT

7. Error 500 - HTTP Web Server: Application Exception - Documents treated as HTML cannot be edited with ?ReadForm

8. NT IDL Crashes

9. agent cannot run as scheduled, but can manually.

10. Cannot run agents...no way...no how!!!

11. Notes cannot run while in Administrator mode

12. cannot run WebQueryOpen agent

13. Cannot open databases on machines other than the server running your program