@prompt([okcancellist]...) from LotusScript

Post by James H. Butle » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

within LotusScript?

TIA

Jim

Post by Lucky Kelle » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> within LotusScript?

> TIA

> Jim

You could do it with a dialogbox.  The form used for the dialogbox would
have a keywords field with the choice list.  After the dialogbox call,
you would check the value of the item that was set.

For an example, look at the "Delivery Options" on the Memo form in your
Notes mail db.

Good luck,
Lucky

Office of Medical Education

Post by Jo » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

>within LotusScript?
>TIA
>Jim

You can sort of do it by breaking your function into two parts and

second to process the results in LotusScript. My book contains full
details on this procedure (see tagline web URL for more details - the
LotusScript User Interface stuff's in Chapter 15).

Joe McGinn
Author of Inside LotusScript, available August 1997
http://www.browsebooks.com/McGinn/

@prompt([okcancellist]...) from LotusScript

Post by Brian Gree » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Unfortunately not.  I always use a dialogbox instead.  Lookup the dialogbox
method for script.

> within LotusScript?

> TIA

> Jim

@prompt([okcancellist]...) from LotusScript

Evaluate is kind of fickle about what it will do.

Post by Jo » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

>What about using the Evaluate function in Script to perform a standard

>Evaluate is kind of fickle about what it will do.

Nope, it won't work for user-interface functions.