Submit for Approval Action Button ,[FileSave]& [FileCloseWindow]

Submit for Approval Action Button ,[FileSave]& [FileCloseWindow]

Post by Andr » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:11:28

I have a Submit for Approval button on my form, and this is the
formula for the Action:

approval" ;" " ; "Please view the document to be added to the Company
Policy database. Click on the link to view and approve new policy.  ";

The last line is what I am having trouble with.  I have wrote it this
way and

document at all.  The document reamains in edit mode.  But the e mail
gets sent and teh field 'Status' changes to "Submitted for Approval".
If I try to close the document using the X on the Window it pops up
and says- Would you like to Save....blah blah blah.  Once I get my
code to work, I want to take that box out- I think I can use
Field SaveOptions:="0".
Thanks in advance for any help I get.

Andrea

1. Domino & Submit button & javascript

hi, i use domino 4.6.1 and i don't want to use the option "Web access : use
javascript to generating pages".

i want to check my input on the web-client with javascript !
I used already javascript in input text, but i want a global validation.
is it possible to add a "onsubmit" in the tag "FORM" ?
is it possible to add a "onclick" in the hotspot button (who is the submit!) ?
I have put an input button but i have two buttons on my page (my button and
the submit button) !
have anybody a solution to check my input on the web-client when the form is
submit ?
thanks

2. net meeting DLL crashes

3. Domino & submit button & javascript

4. "appearance" tab on Display Properties

5. Submit Action button

6. Question: harddrive security

7. HELP: Action Buttons & Document Fields

8. dvi to fax (update)

9. "Unique Field Value" & "Too Many Action Buttons"

10. DomDoc - Submit for approval

11. Subforms & Action Buttons

12. Trying to print document with landscape & portrait orientations through an action button

13. Action Button & @Command([Compose])