Error 519 document has invalid structure

Error 519 document has invalid structure

Post by Jeffrey McKa » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

We have written a Notes mail gateway in which we use the "Mailxxx"
routines of the C API.  This has worked fine at various Notes
installations, however there is one site where I am getting
ocassional (10%) failures of the routine "MailTransferMessageLocal".
The error code is 519 which corresponds to "Document has invalid
structure".  Does anyone know exactly what causes this?  It seems to
be related to the individual who is receiving the message.  Sending
to the same individual (and a few others) always generates the
error.  However there is nothing to distinguish these people from
others who can get messages fine.  Also there is nothing different
about the message content - even simple one liners fail.  Any help
would be most appreciated.

1. Error 519 in Update document - CAPI

Hello everybody !

I'm trying to make changes in a document using notes CAPI. I have no problem
while writing to memory, but when I try to update the document I get error
519.
Does anybody know what it means and how I solve this problem ???

Please help me !

Thanks in advance,
Elite.

2. Mingw32 - HELP!

3. Notes C++ API -> Error: Document has invalid structure !

4. Is there a good site to down load docs of old games?

5. Error: Document has invalid structure

6. Cisco 3005 - How to force sw clients to update ...

7. Help wanted: error 'Document has invalid structure' ????

8. B-tree structure is invalid / Attemt to use a invalid slot number

9. Error:Invalid on Disk Structure

10. ERROR: Invalid on Disk Structure

11. ERROR: Invalid on disk structure?