Where to get information about CC:Mail !?

Where to get information about CC:Mail !?

Post by Fabian Schmid » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello Folks,

just a little question, i need some information about CC:Mail from
Lotus,
is there any Newsgroup about that theme !?

Thanx in advance

                            Fabian Schmidt

Where to get information about CC:Mail !?

Post by Jon Johnsto » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

There are no newsgroups, but the following resources are avialable:

www.ccmail.com

listserv

firstname lastname

www.peloria.com

our site - we have third party utilities, including gateways and
migration tools available

www.jconsult.com

--
Jon Johnston
Creative Business Solutions

http://www.msphub.com        <---- Email/Messaging Solutions

Where to get information about CC:Mail !?

Post by Travis McDermot » Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:00:00

no....i do not know anything about this damn internet....i am soooo lost
can anyone tell me how to find the home page for company that
manufactures lotus notes?

> Hello Folks,

> just a little question, i need some information about CC:Mail from
> Lotus,
> is there any Newsgroup about that theme !?

> Thanx in advance

>                             Fabian Schmidt

Where to get information about CC:Mail !?

Post by Charlie Brow » Fri, 12 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Try www.lotus.com and www.notes.net.  Lotus Notes is developed by Iris
Associates and marketed by Lotus Development Corporation. Lotus is owned
by IBM, and Iris is owned by Lotus.

Post by Brian Tompkin » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> Try www.lotus.com and www.notes.net.  Lotus Notes is developed by Iris
> Associates and marketed by Lotus Development Corporation. Lotus is owned
> by IBM, and Iris is owned by Lotus.

As the question was about cc:Mail it is quicker to go tp
http://www.ccmail.com

Where to get information about CC:Mail !?

Post by Charlie Brow » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

no, the question I replied to was about Lotus Notes, not cc:Mail.  (even
though the subject said cc: Mail)