How can I transfer the contact data from Microsoft Outlook and import to Lotus Notes

How can I transfer the contact data from Microsoft Outlook and import to Lotus Notes

Post by ttcl » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:18:17

Hello .
      I have to export the contact data from Microsoft outlook and import to
Lotus Notes. The format of Lotus Notes and Microsoft outlook is completely
different .

Could anybody help ?

Thank you .

ttcl

How can I transfer the contact data from Microsoft Outlook and import to Lotus Notes

Post by John Aylme » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:54:04

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/sandbox.nsf
Browse the sandbox, there are a number of utilities.

Quote:> Hello .