ORDER in a PUMP replication activity

Post by Devis » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I work on a 4.5 server with Lotus Notes Pump. I pump my data from Oracle
view with a replication
activity. I have a problem because I can't order a view and I can't say
to Pump "Order my view"
beacause there is no field for that (no "order" field and no "Select
statement" field)...

How can I do ???

Thanx for help.

GD

1. ORDER in a PUMP replication activity

Hi,

I work on a 4.5 server with Lotus Notes Pump. I pump my data from Oracle
view with a replication
activity. I have a problem because I can't order a view and I can't say
to Pump "Order my view"
beacause there is no field for that (no "order" field and no "Select
statement" field)...

How can I do ???

Thanx for help.

GD

2. Aether Technology real time stock quotes?

3. Notes Pump AS400 : Scheduling activity

4. Tech NET CHAT LIVE RIGHT NOW

5. Notes Pump gives the error "Record is too large" in a Direct Transfer activity

6. Ok, I've ordered ISDN But......

7. PUMP & DPROPR Activities?

8. NotesPump - Replication Activity question

9. Notes Pump vs. SQL pump

10. Notes Pump replication - Help required

11. replication order of form design

12. Looking for server task which can create a multiple domain N&A from several N&A′s