Properties dialog does not display (Notes 4.5.4b)

Properties dialog does not display (Notes 4.5.4b)

Post by Christoph Candi » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

As a user of Notes 4.5.4b i can't open any properties dialog box
anymore. What can i do to recieve this feature again?

Any help is really appreciated.

Christoph
Christoph Candido

University of Agricultural Sciences
Vienna, Austria

Post by Danny Lawren » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

>As a user of Notes 4.5.4b i can't open any properties dialog box
>anymore. What can i do to recieve this feature again?

>Any help is really appreciated.

I suspect that in isn't that you can't open the properties box, my
guess is that it is "off the screen".  Look for a line in Notes.INI
that says "Win32InfoBoxPos= XXX YYY" and change XXX and YYY to 100.
The ini file variable positions the properties box and the numbers are
offsets in pixels from the upper left hand corner.

--Danny Lawrence, Tiassa Technologies Inc.
  Lotus Notes Configuration, Development and Management

  (Spam filter in use --You figure it out)
 "Tiassa Dreams and plots are born"  --Steven Brust