simple question : simultate "F9" key

Post by Nicolas VU HU » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

a field in a Notes form.

(I want to indicate that a section has been completed, using a formula
for the section title, and I need to check the fields of the section. if
I press F9 after filling in the fields it's working ok but I'd like to
automate this).

thks.

simple question : simultate "F9" key

Post by m yor » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

form, or (probably more appropriate) (2) set the properties of the form or
fields in question to automatically refresh - this is available in the
properties box.

> a field in a Notes form.

simple question : simultate "F9" key

Post by Mike Molle » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

in the Form properties on the Defaults tab there is a checkbox for
Automatically refresh fields

it does what you want (ie triggers the process that F9 does) but it
happens on every field - if you've go a form with a significant number
of fields to be computed (and validation/input translation formulae on
edited fields) then you can end up with unacceptable performance impacts