@command([fileclosewindow])

Post by dpsa » Sat, 27 May 2000 04:00:00

How can you do that in LS without calling an agent ???

Thanks...

PhiL.

@command([fileclosewindow])

Post by Thomas Balatk » Mon, 29 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

to answer this Question is not realy easy becaus I must to know, if you
are in a document, view....

I have an application and in the Document i call following

If uidoc.editmode then
   call uidoc.close   ' Interestingpart for you!!
End If

dpsa schrieb:

Quote:> How can you do that in LS without calling an agent ???

> Thanks...

> PhiL.

1. @Command([FileCloseWindow]) Problem

Hi all:

I posted another message about this previously but didn't get a solution.
Here are more details:

I am writing an Action for a form that should:
    Change the value of a field in a document
    Save the document
    Close the document

prompted to save--EVEN though I just saved.  Its a very simple App--single
form, a few editable fields currently.

Here's the formula that I am using for the Action:

That's it.  All commands execute fine.  When I get to the FileCloseWindow, I
get prompted to save.

HELP?!

Guy Ellis

2. comp.dcom.sys.cisco Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

3. @Command([FileCloseWindow]) triggers javascript onSubmit

4. Editor for binary files

5. help pb with @command([FileCloseWindow])

6. Problems with Function Keys

7. Submit for Approval Action Button ,[FileSave]& [FileCloseWindow]

8. Microsoft Office 97

9. Keeping a frameset open when using FileCloseWindow (Newbie Question)

10. FileCloseWindow -- do not ask for save YES/NO

11. Fileclosewindow

12. Lotusscript, FileCloseWindow equivalent?

13. FileCloseWindow problems