file change>need help

Post by thedo » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to covert a lotus 2.2file into a file that version 5
can read.If so email me.Thanks don

1. ******>>>>>>Need help on getting totals on a view********

I am trying to get totals for a view I am creating.  The view is
catagorized by a certain field...and my users want a column that tells
them (without expanding it) how many documents are within each section.

I have seen this done on discussion database where you can count the
number of responses...but none of these are responses...they are all just
main documents.

At this point I just have a column with all 0's in it for each sexion and
a total of 0 at the bottom of the column

Please help me out..i've tried everything I know....and there must be a
way!!??

2. Do you have an interest in real estate???

3. Need to Convert a CSV--->WKS--->NSF (Need help!!!!)

4. Shelling out to host OS from Oracle

5. VENTURE CAPITAL STARTUP-NEEDS LOTUS NOTES CONSULTANT, STOCK, GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY |>>>>>>>>>>>

6. MF vs. PK

7. (Qedit + Flames) --> NULL