Mail printing between 2 dates

Post by Vincent Brand » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Recently, my boss asked me to write a function to print all the messages of
the mail user's database between 2 dates.
So, I have created a dialog box with 2 fields (a beginning date and a ending
date). When I call the function with the 2 dates, I glance through the view.
And when the document date is between the 2 dates, I edit the document, and
I print it.
But when I execute this function (with the dialog box), when I want to edit
the document, the program gives me the following error message :
"Object variable not set".
However, when I execute the function (without the dialog box), all is OK.

What's the problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help

1. Print specified date range of view (Print view)

I have been trying to allow a user to, from a view, enter in the date(s)
of interest, and then print the view - including all totals,
sub-totals.  I have tried via LS, but I cannot find a way to select
multiple documents to do a printview.  Specifying a date range in
printview is only for calendar views.  I cannot use a calendar view
because of the categorizing (sub-totals) that I need.

Lesley

2. OS/2 processor emulation?

3. Delete mail from a date (old mail)

4. examples of component-descriptions in Rose'98

5. printing view with current date

6. NetBIOS in Windows 3.1 or Windows 3.0

7. Mail Merge/ Mail Label Printing from Notes.

8. Remote configuration and administration of win95

9. Date/Time GUI editors don'r work for "Date AND Time" fields?

10. Notes Date vs. system date

11. How do I determine date for next field based on an input date?

12. R5.02a Wrong date in the SENT date

13. FUll Text Search not showing date fields as date?