Automaitc reminder

Post by Pia » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hey

From a very simple database I want to create a reminder in the users
calender.
But I  can't place it in the calender only in the inbox.

Does anybody have an idea if its possibel and how?

1. Reminders not working

I have a 5.0.11 site where the C&S reminders are working all the time for
some users, only some of the reminders for others (it is consistent - if a
reminder works, it always does, if not, it never works), and never work
for ther users.

Any help to resolve this is appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

2. Storedge A5000 Multiple Hosts

3. reminder problems

4. Ethernet cards?

5. No audio or visual alarm for a reminder in Lotus Notes R5

6. Sindar please help me again

7. Reminders

8. Combining Outlook and Outlook Express

9. reminder

10. Sending reminders: Where gets the agent the e-mail address?

11. About the calendar reminder

12. Mail reminder???

13. reminder - Please Help!