sending a renderized doc from a components doc does not work

sending a renderized doc from a components doc does not work

Post by Luis E Garcí » Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi everybody:
I generated a document including Components. Then I created a new one
renderizing the first one ( because the user have to see the info from a
workstation without components installed). But when I try to send this
new doc by mail, an error appears, ( generic lse error first, and then:
note item not found)... and the mail can not be sent.

Thank you very much / Muchas Gracias.
From IBM, Buenos Aires, Argentina: Luis Garca.