Agent for auto forward that retains subject field

Agent for auto forward that retains subject field

Post by mhh » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone suggest a way to set up an agent to forward messages to another
email account that will retain the original subject text, like normal email
does automatically?? I can get the email to forward to the account but the
subject message is left blank at the forwarded email account.

Thanks in advance

Agent for auto forward that retains subject field

Post by Arik » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

@MailSend( sendTo ; copyTo ; blindCopyTo ; subject ; remark ; bodyFields ;
 flags ] )

Try this function with the sendTo as the person to forward to, the subject
as subject, bodyfields as body.