Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Post by Publi » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 08:33:43

Guys (of either gender),

This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed in the outline
applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino 5.06a
server, but not off of a 5.01 server (

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

*

Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Post by - chri » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 08:41:30

   One more time (man - configuring mail clients - I tellya)

This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed using the
outline
applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino
5.06a
server, but not at all off of a 5.01 server (displayed as HTML is fine
off
both).

Has anyone come across this behaviour? Perchance a workaraound that
doesn't
involve firstborns?

many TIA

- chris

> Guys (of either gender),

> This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
> I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed in the outline
> applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino 5.06a
> server, but not off of a 5.01 server (

> ---
> This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
> http://anon.xg.nu
> ---

Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Post by - chri » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 09:17:39

   One more more time (man - configuring mail clients - I tellya)

This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed using the
outline applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served
off a Domino 5.06a server, but not at all off of a 5.01 server
(displayed as HTML is fine off both).

Has anyone come across this behaviour? Perchance a workaraound that
doesn't involve firstborns?

many TIA

- chris

> Guys (of either gender),

> This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
> I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed in the outline
> applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino 5.06a
> server, but not off of a 5.01 server (

> ---
> This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
> http://anon.xg.nu
> ---

Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Post by - chri » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 09:18:37

   One more more more time (man - configuring mail clients - I tellya)

This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed using the
outline
applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino
5.06a
server, but not at all off of a 5.01 server (displayed as HTML is fine
off
both).

Has anyone come across this behaviour? Perchance a workaraound that
doesn't
involve firstborns?

many TIA

- chris

> Guys (of either gender),

> This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
> I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed in the outline
> applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino 5.06a
> server, but not off of a 5.01 server (

> ---
> This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
> http://anon.xg.nu
> ---

Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Post by Raymond Neeve » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:18:34

why can't you upgrade to 5.0.6a then?  there's lot's of problems with
lotus's java applets and all their workarounds specify to use the html
version instead, aren't they thoughtful.

> Guys (of either gender),

> This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
> I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed in the outline
> applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino 5.06a
> server, but not off of a 5.01 server (

> ---
> This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
> http://anon.xg.nu
> ---

Outline applet not showing off Domino 5.01

Post by - chri » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:43:31

That was my initial suggestion. I'll have to get my clients' farmed-out
network administrators to upgrade the server. (Man - I became a
consultant to avoid all the politics)

But thanks for the response - I have none too much experience with the
Lotus applets, due to big corporations being slow to upgrade from R4.

- chris

NB: I just had to change this post upon rereading it - I had
"cooperations" above.
Wishful thinking.  :)

> why can't you upgrade to 5.0.6a then?  there's lot's of problems with
> lotus's java applets and all their workarounds specify to use the html
> version instead, aren't they thoughtful.

> > Guys (of either gender),

> > This problem is not to be found in the knowledge base (yay):
> > I have an outline in a page in a frameset, to be displayed in the outline
> > applet: Using the same browser, it appears OK when served off a Domino 5.06a
> > server, but not off of a 5.01 server (

> > ---
> > This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> > It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
> > http://anon.xg.nu
> > ---

1. Domino R 5.01 on Linux 7.0

Hello,
i have Domino R501 global englisch edition installed on suse 7.0 prof. i
configured odbc on the system and run successfully the supplied demoodbc
c-application to test the connection to the odbc data source. but when i try
to connect via a little java-application (jdbc-odbc-bridge) or the lsxodbc
lib with my lotusscript agents the app and agent give the following error:
Specified driver could not be loaded
java.lang.NullPointerException
Does anybody knows what is missing for those application to work with odbc.
with kind regards,
J?rg Bieker

2. Replicating a navigation button

3. Organize 5.01 and printing

4. comp.mail.eudora.mac FAQ: 4.x Specific [black bar question]

5. Problem in inbox view 5.01 to 5.04

6. databases & FP 2000 vs. 2002

7. Anyone have Notes API, Notes 4.5 Client and Borland C 5.01 working?

8. Getting postscript fonts to work with xdvi

9. Problem notes 5.01 to 5.04 inbox view

10. PROBLEMS with : Notes 5.01 B

11. Expert advise - Mail open relay in Notes 5.01

12. java applets (outline, view and actionbar)

13. Outline Applet Fails When JRE is Installed