Show value from an Ecxel-cell in a field?

Show value from an Ecxel-cell in a field?

Post by Anders » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to show a value from an embeded Excel-object -
from a cell - in a field in a Notes-form?

TIA
Anders G

Show value from an Ecxel-cell in a field?

Post by Thomas Brandlehne » Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:04:35

Look in your Excel help for Notes
This should answer your question.
Thomas

> Is it possible to show a value from an embeded Excel-object -
> from a cell - in a field in a Notes-form?

> TIA
> Anders G

1. Field values not showing in views

For some reason I'm not getting the field contents showing in view
columns when they are selected.  I have a view which should only selects
a specific document that is used.  In designer when I go to select a
field to be shown in the view I can select the field but none of the
values are shown in the view column.

The field more often than not is calculated eg the output from the
following formula:

configfile

which basically creates a field with the value of a concatonated version
of the day, month, year, time, and second eg:

08082000142643

Any ideas why I can't see the values would be appreciated.  I must be
missing something simple.

tia

cw

2. ANN: Siberian Strike X Reviewed

3. Change the value of one field based on the value of another field

4. Looking for games!

5. Creating view on a field, but how to show the real value and not the alias ?

6. NTP avail for UCX?

7. computed field value is not show up after replication

8. Send mails to a program

9. computed for display field doesn′t show value

10. Associate one cell with another cell??

11. Accessing Cells values in Lotus 123 from Notes using OLE

12. Looking for server task which can create a multiple domain N&A from several N&A′s

13. Default value vs. Inherit value for a field