Notes.ini description

Post by Adriaan van der En » Tue, 06 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there a list of parameters of the notes.ini file??,
Because I think there are a lot of hidden settings.

kind regards
Adriaan van der Ende

Notes.ini description

Post by KFal.. » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Most are listed in the back of the ADMIN Guide.

1. Notes & 123 icon description

I have lotus notes 4.12 and Lotus 123 v5.0.
For some reason, I am unable to get the bubble help describing the icons even
 though this feature is enabled in both the programs.
Very rarely, in some sessions I see the bubble help appear.  When it does, it
 is there in both the programs.
I have searched on the Lotus site, but did not find any help.
Appreciate it if anyone knows which DLL file may be damaged.
My machine has Win95 and is an IBM 266 PII.

2. TC++ pointers (compiler bug?)

3. Need high level description of Lotus Notes!

4. .Net smart device wave IO

5. Lotus Notes, brief description.

6. ASP.Net debugging - Breakpoints ignored

7. When I run notes it complaines about a missing notes.ini file.

8. Can IDL and MATLAB run together??

9. Notes Can't Find Notes.ini

10. Session Initalize expect notes.ini file on C:\Lotus\Notes

11. Notes.ini problem with Notes R5

12. Preferences definition in Lotus Notes (notes.ini)

13. How does Notes API find notes.ini?