Resource Reservation Database / Repeat Reservs

Resource Reservation Database / Repeat Reservs

Post by C » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know what would be involved by including the repeat
reservations functions of C&S in the RR database?  Maybe someone has done
this?

TIA
CM

Resource Reservation Database / Repeat Reservs

Post by Paul Odd » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I had the same problem and discovered that creating a custom solution would
be both complicated and lenghtly.

We did find that an R5 preview interview, with Ryan Jansen "Calenar Keeper"
of Iris Development, talked about this feature being added directly to the
RR database. eliminating the need to do this through the Mail database.

http://www.notes.net/today.nsf/8a6d147cf55a7fd385256658007aacf1/188de...
af3b8525666a0074b238?OpenDocument

At LotusSphere I took the opertunity to speak with one of the
developers,responsible for RR database, just to be sure. This feature has
been added and is available in R5.

If you can wait, the solution is coming.

1. Repeating Room/Resource Reservation Incorrectly Declined in R4.5x/R4.6x C&S

The Resource Reservation template is causing me no end of pain with dates!!
I am running a 4.6 Domino server on NT with the latest resource reservation
template.  I am using Australian date format dd/mm/yy.  The server is set to
this date format as well as all the clients.

The AutoProcessReservations agent changes the date format when it processes
repeat reservations made from users' mail databases (StdR46Mail).  If I book
a room for the 12th, July 1998 (12/07/98), the agent will try and book the
7th, December 1998 (07/12/98), and accept or decline based on this incorrect
date.  This does not happen for all the dates in the repeat booking, it
seems random.

Also with repeat bookings, the AutoProcessReservations agent sometimes sends
back decline notices to the user stating that the room is not available for
the 30/12/1899 12:00 AM

The dates also get changed around in the views.  I have set up the Resource
Reservation database in two completely different sites, but have found the
same errors.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

2. Defrag Problems

3. Repeating reservations in resource db not working correctly

4. Strange behavior of Perfect Disk

5. Mutliple Day Reservations in R5 Resource Reservation Template

6. RESUME: IT Outsourcing - Offshore Programming, web design and e-Solutions

7. Resource reservation database and Netscape 6.x?

8. Help with motion control for video producer

9. R5 Resource Reservations Database Query

10. Resource Reservations Database

11. Phantom booking in R5 Resource Reservations database

12. Sorting in Resource Reservation Database

13. Ressource Reservation Database does not "reserve" Reservations from Appointments