Lotus Notes and objects?

Post by Marko Jalone » Tue, 06 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody out there know about Lotus Notes
and objects inserted in documents - especially
in large environments? Is it totally safe to
insert your MS (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
documents in Notes documents as objects? What
kind of problems does that pose?

Thanks in advance,

(please reply preferably in e-mail)

1. Creating Lotus 123 OLE-Object in Lotus Notes

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a Lotus 123 object in Lotus Notes Script, but all
my tries haven't been successful yet. The application won't open. I'm
working with Notes 4.6.3 and Smartsuite Millenium. Here's of what I
think should work but doesn't.

Set application = CreateObject("Lotus123.Workbook")
application.visible = True

I also tried it with adding a 98 to the object name. Is this a known bug
and do I need a bugfix? It does work with WordPro as well as with
Freelance.

Please help. Thanks.

Henning

2. hidden transparent full desktop window?

3. Embedded objects!! - RTF containing emb.object gets duplicated

4. "unsafe removal of device problem"

5. Multiple Objects in Document,Object disappears!

6. Renaming a subweb

7. Lotus Notes OLE object inside a third party Web page control.

8. mod 2 arithmetic

9. event handling of com object within lotus-notes

10. Lotus Notes Object Model

11. Problem updating a Microsoft Word embedded object from within Lotus Notes