E-squared Consulting

Post by Ed Foste » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

This is to announce the formation of a new Lotus Notes consultancy.

We specialize in development of Notes-based workflow applications, Domino
site development, and systems integration.  Our goal is to help companies of
all sizes enjoy the synergistic benefits available through the Notes/Domino
platform.

We feature a 100% CLP staff, and have experience with all versions of Notes
from 3.x to 5.x.

For more information, contact:

Watch for our web site (currently in development, appearing soon...)

1. USA-CT Lotus Notes Consulting Opportunities, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.

**** URGENT/IMMEDIATE NEED***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the NYC
area since 1979, is looking for a Senior level Lotus Notes  developer
who can work on-site at one of our most prestigious clients in the
metropolitian area.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Lotus Notes Development experience
* Knowledge of SQL-Server

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills

For Details please contact:
Karin S. Lundgren, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.
150 Broadway, Suite 600, New York, NY 10038
phone (212) 791-4800 x 250
    Fax (212) 791-6639

2. Interface UP & down ?

3. USA-CT Lotus Notes Developer Long Term Consulting, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.

4. DIssapearing text

5. Little square boxes on my results form in 4.6!

6. Problem reading some SMTP attachments in 4.53b client

7. Berwick Technology Solutions- Lotus Notes Consulting Greater Boston, Southern NH

8. Cool jobs at a cool company.

9. Consulting e-mails from the web

10. No payments till 2002 Lotus notes consulting

11. Converting a Lotus Notes database and consulting help

12. LotusScript Self-test software now available from Big D Consulting, LLC