NLNOTES error when selecting document after search

NLNOTES error when selecting document after search

Post by Crayto » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

 I am running Notes 4.5.2. If I use the default view of all documents
and select a document, I have no
 problem displaying the document. But if I do a search from the search
bar and attempt to select a
 document, I recieve a NLNOTES.EXE Application Error box with the
following error:

 The instruction at 0x00a7ebea referenced memory at 0x02630000. The
memory could not be read.

 After this, the only option is to terminate. The instruction location
is always the same but the referenced
 memory location is different for each error. Any suggestions or ideas?
The client has 64M memory with
 only NT 4.0 and the only application running is Notes.

NLNOTES error when selecting document after search

Post by Scott Farrel » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Crayton,

My first step with search problems is to delete, and re-create the FT index.

Hope that helps
Scott
http://www.icconsulting.com.au

> I am running Notes 4.5.2. If I use the default view of all documents
>and select a document, I have no
> problem displaying the document. But if I do a search from the search
>bar and attempt to select a
> document, I recieve a NLNOTES.EXE Application Error box with the
>following error:

> The instruction at 0x00a7ebea referenced memory at 0x02630000. The
>memory could not be read.

> After this, the only option is to terminate. The instruction location
>is always the same but the referenced
> memory location is different for each error. Any suggestions or ideas?
>The client has 64M memory with
> only NT 4.0 and the only application running is Notes.

1. Grabbing Selected Documents in View and Changing Data in these Selected Documents

I'm developing in Notes 4.53a.  I'm writing a button in a View that
based off of the checked documents in a view the button will change the
requester name on the docs from the current name to the user that
selected the button.  LotusScript or Formula language suggestions would
be fine.

TIA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. IDENT=

3. Get Selected Document error

4. Edited Pages not showing up

5. NLNOTES.EXE application error

6. WarpAMP beta 4 locks the scrollbars!

7. Nlnotes error

8. FS: Amiga 3000 Video Toaster System

9. NLNOTES.EXE Application Error: Exception Breakpoint

10. nlnotes error 10H

11. NLNOTES.EXE Application error !!

12. NLNOTES.EXE - Application Error - anyone sorted this yet?

13. Edit Select All does not select the whole document