Adding Hotspots Programmatically with VBA

Adding Hotspots Programmatically with VBA

Post by Patrick Lawren » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:23:32

I'd like to programmatically add to an email I send a hotspot with a
link to a file on our server--as in L:\public\drawings\example.dwg.
With the user preferences set to "make internet URLs (http:// . . .)
into hotspots," I can use AppendText or something similar to make an
internet address into a hotspot, but I can't seem to get a file path
to show up as a hotspot.

Any advice?

Patrick

1. Adding Hotspots Programmatically with VBA

I'd like to programmatically add to an email I send in Lotus Notes a hotspot
with a link to a file on our server--as in L:\public\drawings\example.dwg.
With the user preferences in Notes set to "make internet URLs (http:// . .
.) into hotspots," I can use AppendText or something similar to make an
internet address into a hotspot, but I can't seem to get a file path to show
up as a hotspot.

Any advice?

Patrick

2. Rendering-Transparency

3. Adding URLLink Hotspots Programmatically

4. Allegro + CD Problems

5. Making hotspots programmatically

6. SSH to background

7. Programmatically creating ComputedText Hotspot

8. Large multi-user HP/IBM servers?

9. Adding/posting documents programmatically

10. How do I display a Notes e-mail dor the user to add addressees from VBA

11. How to create a new form and add fields programmatically?

12. Programmatically add a View

13. How do you register a server add-in task with Administrator programmatically?