InterNotes News SDK Problem

Post by PMaxfiel » Tue, 25 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I am having a problem posting new articles to news groups when using the Lotus
Notes InterNotes SDK.  The error message is really a pop-up with a title "Field
Contains Incorrect Value" and the following message:

The specified database lookup generated more than 65,000 bytes of results, which
is too large for Notes to handle in this context.

I was attempting to create an article in the "comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure"
news group.

InterNotes News SDK Problem

Post by Paul Maxfie » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Please disregard previous posting.  I removed and then applied a later level of the SDK code and everything seems to be working.

1. INNEWS problem with InterNotes SDK 96-97

Everthing is working, but after INNEWS has transfered
the articels , INNEWS ist telling :

  Invalid or nonexisten document

It seems to be, that it is a problem to deliver the
articles to the news databases.

Config : Notes 4.5 TB 2 and NT 4.0 (wo. SPs)

Can somebody help out, please ?

Regards
        Gabor

2. Problem With TB20.EXE

3. InterNotes News not picking up older news

4. Reverse lookups not working.....

5. Internotes News Server problems

6. Microsoft MMS / Active Directory

7. NNTP - Notes (InterNotes NEWS) problem

8. avantgo and at&t worldnet

9. Problems with InterNotes News

10. Problems with InterNotes News 2.0

11. Switch from InterNotes R3 to InterNotes R4 (incl.) - No problem?

12. Proble with InterNotes News Gateway

13. Internotes News Grief