Question about changing format of calendar view

Question about changing format of calendar view

Post by Martijn van Leeuwe » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 23:43:46

Hello,

I'm trying to change the default calendar view of 15 min to 5 min.
The settings only allow 60,30,15 minutes.
Is there anyone who was able to change this to default 5 min.
(Only the standard duration of meetings can be default set to 5min.)
I know it's possible in Outlook. But I don't want to use that.

Regards,

Martijn van Leeuwen

1. Repost: Question about chaning the view format of a calender view

Hello,

I'm trying to change the default calendar view of 15 min to 5 min.
The settings only allow 60,30,15 minutes.
Is there anyone who was able to change this to default 5 min.
(Only the standard duration of meetings can be default set to 5min.)
I know it's possible in Outlook. But I don't want to use that.

Regards,

Martijn van Leeuwen

2. Network question

3. Calendar view vs Format function - not correct

4. "Expect" Port for QNX

5. PC transfers from US to Australia

6. Changing Calendar View

7. os2 installation problem