Looking for server task which can create a multiple domain N&A from several N&A′s

Looking for server task which can create a multiple domain N&A from several N&A′s

Post by ITC AV Holdin » Tue, 12 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

In the company where I work we have a multi domain Notes environment.
I am looking for a tool (server task) which can create a corporate N&A from
several N&As for mail purposes.

Stephan Maurits

1. how to copy/paste entries from public N&A book into private N&A book

Is there any way to copy/paste entries from the public (or private)
names and address books into a new group definition?  We have many
groups we'd like to create from existing people definitions.  Today,
we're having to rekey the e-mail addresses into the new group
definition because we don't know how to drag/drop existing people
entries into the group definition.  Thanks
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lotus Notes Deployment Team

2. spell checker

3. Converting Outlook exported N&AB to Lotus Notes personal N&AB

4. CD-ROM Blue Screen, Help

5. Experience with Multiple N&A Books

6. Win NT4.0 Upgrade

7. How do I add additional server N&A books to the address lookup dialog ?

8. AutoCAD Performance with Pentium 200 MMX

9. SMTP configuration lost in the server document of N&A

10. multiple internet domains, multiple notes domains and one smtp gateway

11. R5 - multiple internet domains via single SMTP to multiple Domino domains?

12. How to roll out a clean N&AB in Notes

13. Getting a Group list from the N&A book