Notes vs EXCEL

Post by Ralph Klaasse » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Use Automation and the Excel OLE classes. See one of the back issues of The
View for some examples. http://www.wisinc.com
--
Ralph Klaassen

1. Notes vs Excel

I've been having some weird problems trying to paste Excel databases of
rather large size into Notes.  I had a 100 row doc which I copied and
pasted into a Notes memo.  It only pasted 62 lines.  That's just the
beginning though.  When I tried to print it out, it printed the header
of the mail message on one page, and then tried to fit as much of the
Excel table as it could on the next page - equaling 47 lines - and then
stopped.  It didn't even bother printing the other 15 lines.  This is a
pretty major problem, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions
of things to do differently, etc, to make sure that doesn't happen.
Please post and EMAIL.  Thanks.

- Molley
--

Check out my website at:
http://www.rit.edu/~mpb9954

2. Win2000 - The high reliability OS ?

3. How to cutdown connection negotiation time

4. Lotus Notes vs Excel (Error : String Too Large !)

5. died on signal 11 ?? help!

6. GroupWise vs. Notes vs. Exchange/Outlook vs. Netscape Mail

7. windows screen update flicker

8. Note:NT vs OS2 vs UNIX vs NETWARE

9. Notes.Admin VS Notes.Dev VS Notes.Jobs

10. Notes Data -> Excel, Excel Chart -> Notes

11. RDBMS-based Intranet groupware products vs Notes : RDBMS vs proprietary

12. RDBMS-based Intranet groupware products vs Notes : RDBMS vs proprietary doc. storage