looking for work

Post by Christian Karlsso » Sat, 22 Mar 1997 04:00:00

HI my name is Christian Karlsson and im looking for jobs regarding notes
application

My current job is a project for a swedish chipboard company.
Where im developing integreations betwen AS/400 vs Notes, sellsystem
developing and ISO systems for notes.
My project ends in june 30th and from then on i am moste intrested in some
jobs regarding Lotus Notes devloping.
P.S Im prepperd to move anywhere.

looking for work

Post by notes.. » Tue, 01 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Christian,
We have tried Emailing the address you have listed but it will not go
through. Do you have another e mail address?
Please send E mail to us NotesETC., Inc Lotus Premium Business Partner
in California so that we may recieve you resume for Job openings  we
have at our company.

WEB Address www.notesetc.com
We look forward to  hearing from you.

On 21 Mar 1997 09:24:40 GMT, "Christian Karlsson"

>HI my name is Christian Karlsson and im looking for jobs regarding notes
>application

>My current job is a project for a swedish chipboard company.
>Where im developing integreations betwen AS/400 vs Notes, sellsystem
>developing and ISO systems for notes.
>My project ends in june 30th and from then on i am moste intrested in some
>jobs regarding Lotus Notes devloping.
>P.S Im prepperd to move anywhere.

1. Experienced (8+ years) consultant (Admin and Dev) looking for work

I'm currently residing in Ohio but willing to take contracts all over the
country. I'm currently looking for W-2 opportunities or even full-time
permanent positions in the Cleveland/akron area of Ohio.

I will respond quickly with resume on request.

Regards,

Peter Olofsson

2. ? How to get IsoSurface in Matlab5

3. Domino Developer looking for work near Fleet- Hampshire

4. CCIE

5. CLP-SA looking for work in the UK....

6. FS: Atari Computers & SMPTEMATE+

7. MSc STUDENT LOOKING FOR WORK

8. Any LP-Plus (Unix) type VMS printer queue utilities available ?

9. Developer looking for work

10. Looking for work Info.

11. Looking for work

12. Senior developer 7+yrs looking for work