Domino: Display view in Navigator?

Post by Frank Cse » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have a side-navigator and want to display a view on the right.
It works with Notes, but on the Web, only the Navigator dispalyed.
How do I embed a view in Navigator?

TIA
mail to:

http://www.best.com/~cseh/

Domino: Display view in Navigator?

Post by Ed Coakle » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Frank,

In R4.6 you create a form called $$Navigator Template and embed both the
view and the navigator.  Pre-R4.6 is similar except you have to use the
$$ViewBody and $$Navigator (not sure on this one.  Check the domino help)
fields in the form.

Good luck,

EdC

>I have a side-navigator and want to display a view on the right.
>It works with Notes, but on the Web, only the Navigator dispalyed.
>How do I embed a view in Navigator?

>TIA
>mail to:

>http://www.best.com/~cseh/

Domino: Display view in Navigator?

Post by Patrick Guenthe » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

How do you have a view embedded in a navigator ?
Aren't you using just a a three pane layout perhaps ?

You can do same with frames.

--

 Arlan SA - Geneva - Switzerland

1. about plug-ins in Domino

I am a (very) new Lotus Domino Webmaster. Now I have a lot of panorama
images (Ulead Cool360, .uvr files) I want to put out on our web site. What
do I do to register the MIME type (or do I?) on the web server? (The web
site is not a Domino database, I just point to a regular HTML page.)
Does anyone have a suggestion?

Jan Husby

2. How to edit a database???

3. Domino Navigators and Views

4. REPAIR SCRATCHED COMPACT DISCS

5. Making a view button that changes between navigator and design/folder-"view"

6. Atari "M" now available FREE

7. Image Display in Web Navigator

8. FS Tandy SYS and More

9. Navigator Display & Migration Problem

10. Display different navigator for different role

11. How to display a search form from a navigator?

12. How to display navigator as default without showing folder?