Way to Call Custom Form Event Code from Script Lib?

Way to Call Custom Form Event Code from Script Lib?

Post by Doug Findle » Thu, 30 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have a document with several custom made form events, that I can call
from anywhere within the form.  I also have need to call these same
events from a script library.

Can these custom events be called?  Assuming I have the backend doc
object variable set, if I were able to instantiate the uidoc could I
call uidoc.customEvent?

I know I can do the script library thing and am assuming I will have to
do the conversion, but I would love to know a way to exec a UIDocument's
event code from script.

Possible?  Or pipe dream...

Thanks for your help,
Doug Findley

Way to Call Custom Form Event Code from Script Lib?

Post by EdC » Thu, 30 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Doug,

I think you need to put your custom events in the script library and
call them in the form from there.  Once there, they can be called from
anyplace in the DB.

--
EdC CLP

Contract Notes & Domino Application Development
http://www.coakley.net/edc/consulting