Associate one cell with another cell??

Post by Bil » Mon, 03 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Greetings,

Is there a way to associate one cell with another and then sort on
only one of the pair?

I have 5 sheets, two areas per sheet. Each area has a label. So there
will be ten labels associated with 10 numbers. I want the label to
join with the number and sort by the number.

For all 5 sheets:
A17 and A56  = Label

I want for all 5 sheets:
B15 to be linked to A17
B54 to be linked to A56

And sort by #. The final table would be:

A:A17  A:B15
A:A56  A:B54
B:A17  B:B15
B:A56  B:B54

...up to ten label/number combos and sort by the b column data.
Did I say that three ways and three times?? :)

Thanks,
Bill Haynes

1. R4.6.7 .mdm file for cell phone

Have a client on a laptop who connects through a USB to a Motorola 120t cell
phone. Other end on server have R4.6.7 with US Robotic 56K modem. When client
dials in, first long tone from modems than line drops. Log shows client end
lost connection to modem.  Tried calling Motorola, Cingular, and others for
setup AT string. Can anyone help? Or just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

2. 7.2 SDK for $70?

3. Make cells in table have a same height

4. FS: 200lx2Meg Brand New

5. How to optimize cell

6. Difficulty of Real-Time Code

7. Sizing Cells in a table (R5)

8. FS: Amiga 1200 030 40Mhz 6 Megs, 120 MB HD

9. Table cell colours

10. F/X, When Closing Excel, Cells Only Retain Some Data

11. Accessing Cells values in Lotus 123 from Notes using OLE

12. How to access table cells ?

13. "Structured" Table Cells?